Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I know that I'm well behind the curve, but I finally got the Wing out of hybernation for the first ride of the year. My personal goal is to get a ride in every year before April 1st. Now to get all the new parts installed and get my girl ready for the up-coming season. Rain forcasted for the next several days. :X :X :X :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Well, might as well repond to my own post. 2 inches on the ground, and 6-7" more forcasted by early morning. Looks likesnow again for the first day of Trout season.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

I got lucky this year and missed some of the snow and ice storms in Pennsylvania so I was able to catch rides every month so far this year. I won't ride if the temperature drops below 50 degrees farenheit (and, no, I don't know what that is in celsius for all you golwingers in Ireland).My goal is to ride every month this year, but December may be a challenge.

Happy trails, Knobley

P.S. Nice plane. I admire people who have vehicles in their driveway that are worth more than their house.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Shooter:

As I watch the snow cascade down on Lake Ontario, I ask myself why you and I are getting all this snow, and a guy like Knobley in West Virginia is "getting a free pass".

Seems like West Virginia should have to share in some of this purgatory.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

Dean:

What can I say: I'm sorry, but that's what you get for living in Canada. I'd move there myself if it wasn't so cold. They don't call West Virginia "almost heaven" for no reason. If we could eliminate the coal trucks, logging trucks, and gravel driveways that spit gravel all over the blind curves we could drop the "almost."

I'll probably regret this post when it's 100 degrees in August.

Knobley

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Knobley wrote:
I'll probably regret this post when it's 100 degrees in August.

Knobley
It could be worse! I'm sure we will break 100 degrees in the next couple of weeks and continue to hit them almost daily until sometime in October. We always do. At least it's still cooling down at night. In the summer there are nights it stays in the three digits. I'm very interested in finding out how the windshield vents work out!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

You guys have it easy, it's tough here in the NW, few days below freezing, rarely above the 80s. Not all that much rain either!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

At least I don't have the traffic to contend with like you do in the Seattle area! The "SnowBirds" are on the way OUT!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:Getting to hot for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.