Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey folks... I bought one of these today:

I think it's a drink holder made by Rivco. My question is... I can't figure any way to mount the thing without hacking into the rubber stuff covering the handlebars. Which I am reluctant to do. Does anyone have one of these... how did you mount yours?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

Hmm.. how about a crash bar??

haha jk.. well i dont think thats gonna work without any modifications, if you are ready to cut it, get it in shape to be mounted with the clutch master cyliner bolts.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
imported post

us, take a look at my post I just did tonite about the $1.99 cup holder, it may be able to work for you. Sure would hate for anyone to cut into the rubber on the handle bars.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks dude!

I saw your post (great idea) and while that would probably work... I was hoping for something a little more permanent in nature... also... I have the Show Chrome wings and they mount differently with no exposed screws anywhere... so it would be hard for me to screw anything to the wind wings.

I'm sure I can figure something out... I'll probably end up making a bracket of some sort but I just wanted to see what other might have done first

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Where ever you bought it from should have had the optional mount brackets made for the 1500 and 1800's.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.