Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Considering the purchase of RLAP V. Anyone seen it/used it? Is it worth the $35?:crying:

Thanks

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Huh?

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Gonna to be the one to ask. What is it??????:?:stumped::?:stumped:

·
Premium Member
12,803 Posts
imported post

Whew . glad thats all cleared up . I had know idea what RLAP V was , thought I might need a vacination . Well actually I suppose it is a kind of vacination . :action:Ride safe folks .

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

I've been considering the purchase of that one, too. Hard to cough up that kind of dough, when there's so much other stuff I NEED. Hard to find used, also - one just went through on eBay, but went up over $30.00. Amazon never has any used ones.

I thought I'd rent one on Netflix, and see if I could get a geek friend to make me a copy, but they don't have it either.

. . . Of course, if someone was to burn me a copy, I could probably lay my hands ona good percentageof $35. . . . . . . . . . :)

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
imported post

Perhaps we need to buy a copy of RLAP5 and then learn to TLAP.. Teach like a pro! Teaching is not pirating and is far more effective.

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

plskthompson wrote:
Gonna to be the one to ask. What is it??????:?:stumped::?:stumped:
Heck, I thought it was the 5th version of a venereal disease that I caught once in Central America.:shock::?:shock::?

Gene:waving:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.