Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ihave been asked by Rockingham Raceway ( http://www.rockingham.co.uk/ ) if members of the GWOCGB would like to put on a display at one of their Thunder Sunday days, 4th SEPTEMBER 2005. This isa great day out at this fabulous oval race track with racing very similar to NASCAR plus other racing formats (Pick up Trucks, Mini's). The facilities are absolutely fabulous and last year they had a display by Harley riders. The basic format would be an entrance fee of £9 per person (usually£18)which would include entrance to the Raceway plus the chance to ride your Goldwing around the Oval in between races, as well as watch some fantastic racing. I would just like to know how many would be interested in attending ? I also think that this would also be an ideal venue for a Wing Ding or possibly a Treffen if the right organisers could be found ? I must say, at this stage, that I will need some help with organising this event aswe need to put on a good show. Any interested, please contact me either on this Site or by email. It WILL be a brilliant day out so give it your full support.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.