Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My dad had some shoulder surgery yesterday to repair a wound from a Brown Recluse spider bite.:shock: Since he's laid up, he asked if I'd come by and service his truck and mom's car today. I had to move his motorcycle to get to the ramps in the garage, so I figured the least I could do was to blow the cobwebs off the bike.;)

It was a little chilly and I missed the big fairing on my Wing, but it was nice to get out!:action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

I know about missing the big fairing. My 1100 is up on lift having a complete front end rebuild. 1500 up on jack front tire shipped to Metzler. I am riding a Kawasaki Concours. Fairing is very small when it is 20 degrees on the way to work.(30 miles 1 way) But I am still riding. The little bike is a blast to ride though.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Least you had some kind of windshield. Last time I rode someone else's bike, it didn't have anything, and we ended up running a road with chip and oil on it.

Can ya' say "OW D##nit!"?

Glad you got some ride time in though, your dad's bike looks quite nice.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
imported post

Nice looking ride. I've never seen a trunkbox like that before.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

road_rascal wrote:
Nice looking ride. I've never seen a trunkbox like that before.
It's one of those $100 Ebay "large size trunks" thats been custom painted to match the bike. Looks good on the bike, but not as sturdy as I'd like.

·
Premium Member
61,458 Posts
imported post

Nice looking ride cold or not..
Hope your Dads comes out OK.. I've seen what those damn spiders can do...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.