Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

roho airhawk?

5K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  exavid 
#1 ·
imported post

Anyone have any experience with this product? I read at a magazine website, a review that slammed all gels pretty much across the board, but they recommended this product.

Its priced at $164 at their website. I will look around for cheaper, but want to know what y'all think, if you've used it.

:clapper:

#3 ·
imported post

The "Air Hawk" works great, no longer have one but wish I did! I saw them somewhere recently for $125?

Takes a fews miles to get use to them becuse of the cushyness, mainly if your hanging curves a little fast?!

#4 ·
imported post

I hit some curves this morning... There was about 20 switchbacks, ranging from 15mph posted to 30mph. On one of the 15 jobs, I rolled it right at 15, and had Bargoyle leaned over far enough to scrape the left driver peg. That vibration startled me, but made me giggle...:goofygrin:

#5 ·
imported post

I have a Air Rider insert in my 1500. It's pretty good, what I like about it on a long haul is when the posterior (Rump to REDWING) begins to tire, I can change the air pressure and it feels much different and bears on other areas of one's anatomy.

http://www.airrider.com/

#7 ·
imported post

I have a airhawk cushion, I would not take for it. I usually ride without it until I start getting uncomfortable then I use it, I also turn it around 180 degrees after a while, this gives your thighs more support anddifferent pressure points. By adjusting the air pressure up or down you can also get relief. It helps me to ride much longer. I bought mine off Ebay for $100 it is just like new.I tried it with the stock seat and it did not help very much, I put on a Corbin seat and it works great.

#10 ·
imported post

Must be laying off that "Texas: Barbeque !

I ask because I saw a guy with out of state plates , who was around 340lbs with a "Air Hawk" so the bladders in them must be tuff ?!:baffled:

Hey Red Wing, how many "Stones" is that ?:baffled:

#11 ·
imported post

They are tough. My boney caboose needed help on long rides.Bar B Q is a rare treat for me nowadays, got off beef and dairy products and sugar...that is a turnaround for me always ate Chicken fried everything. I feel 10 years younger since I did it.Don't take any meds now. I do miss the Bar B Q though.

#14 ·
imported post

I gotta be careful with Texas jokes, the woman who hangs around here is a Texican and I don't want to reenact the Alamo with me playing Davy Crockett.

#15 ·
imported post

Santa Ana could have won the Alamo a lot faster if he had not been so cheap. He needed to rent a few of those penthouses to shoot down into the Alamo. I was in one and we could see the entire Alamo courtyard.

#17 ·
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Santa Ana could have won the Alamo a lot faster if he had not been so cheap. He needed to rent a few of those penthouses to shoot down into the Alamo. I was in one and we could see the entire Alamo courtyard.
I don't think it would work, the windows don't open!:cheeky1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.