Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I got the tach filter yesterday and plan to try it tomorrow. I'll let you know how it comes out.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
The tach filter might not have been a good idea. It doesn't work at all now. It won't go into diagnostics correctly and won't engage at all. I called tech support yesterday with no call back. Maybe Tue.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
If you ever talk to Rostra Tech support about installing one of their units on a motorcycle, you can forget about any further tech support. They won't talk to you. I am really up in the air about this.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Well, I got the magnets and sensor in. I installed it and the unit still doesn't work. There's no time to work on it more before my trip to S Dakota, so will work on it after I return on the 14th.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
An update...AZGL1800 has asked for pics ..I don’t have individual pics but I can attach the pdf that has everything.., or not..at least this iPhone won’t let me...I’ll get AZ to figure it out...sdb

·
Administrator
57,506 Posts
Sandie,
Jim,

sending you a pm with an email link that will upload any file size to a server,
from there, I will try to figure out what is the best way to present the info.

thanks for you help.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Sandie,
Jim,

sending you a pm with an email link that will upload any file size to a server,
from there, I will try to figure out what is the best way to present the info.

thanks for you help.
While you figure that out, I'll attach the pdf now that I have my computer up and running...SDB/Jim

And maybe you can figure out how to put the same file into the very first post of the thread...

Attachments

·
Administrator
57,506 Posts
While you figure that out, I'll attach the pdf now that I have my computer up and running...SDB/Jim

And maybe you can figure out how to put the same file into the very first post of the thread...

Jim,

I posted up the PDF into the original #1 post in the thread, so all is good now.
Thanks so much for retaining that information.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts