Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1997 gl1500se Trike
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a website where I can order Rudy’s side panel keepers? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1998 GL1500 Asp and 2017 GL1800 4AC
367 Posts
They are no longer in business. The owner has passed on.

·
Registered
2003 GL1800A
778 Posts
Buy 12 inch stainless steel fishing leaders. Loop or zip tie one end to the frame or something convenient. Bend the spring clip on the other end so it goes through the holes in one of the boss bases, and that will be enough to retain it. They are a little bit of a frig to get back out of the holes, but you can do it if you mean to, and there is very little chance of them doing it on their own.

·
Registered
1997 gl1500se Trike
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buy 12 inch stainless steel fishing leaders. Loop or zip tie one end to the frame or something convenient. Bend the spring clip on the other end so it goes through the holes in one of the boss bases, and that will be enough to retain it. They are a little bit of a frig to get back out of the holes, but you can do it if you mean to, and there is very little chance of them doing it on their own.

·
Premium Member
4,403 Posts

·
Registered
'96 GL1500A
5 Posts
Send me an email and I sell you a kit. I sold my ‘97 GL1500 a while ago and I have a set I didn’t use. Rudy was a good friend of mine and a great man.

[email protected]
If Chuck doesn't want the set of Rudy pannel keepers I will take them for my 96GLA. I only have one boss left on each side. Sorry your friend passed away. Thank you.. Mooremusicman atgmail.com

·
Administrator
27,926 Posts
You guys can thank me later for editing your email and phone #s to keep the spam bots from getting them.

Reactions: Saddlemen
1 - 15 of 15 Posts