Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have just received a message from our forum ferret that he has sustained an injury to his leg and is laid up in hospital for a short time, he wanted me to let you know that he can read your messages but cannot reply to them due to the nature of the software used to host this site and is looking forward to getting back on his feet again, i will update you all as soon as he contacts me again.

get well my friend..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon and get back here....

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear about this brother.

This board won't be the same without a certain someone catapulting or woodchipping a bear. So get well quick. And get your hand off that nurse's rear.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

I knew this Ferret job was going to be fast paced , You must have triped :cooldevil:

Rudy. you know we have upcoming plans , Get well soon

On Prayer List !!:waving:

Shawn

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

taffy australia wrote:
I have just received a message from our forum ferret that he has sustained an injury to his leg and is laid up in hospital for a short time, he wanted me to let you know that he can read your messages but cannot reply to them due to the nature of the software used to host this site and is looking forward to getting back on his feet again, i will update you all as soon as he contacts me again.

get well my friend..
Our prayers are with you Rudy for a speedy recovery.

He must have his WebTV out again if he can't respond.:cheeky1:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Hope it's not too serious bud. Get well quick and try not to entertain the nurses too much. They make more mistakes when they are laughing.;)

John

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

Get well soon Rudy :toast:

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

bummer Rudy. what happened. Hope you didnt get your foot caught in a trap.Get well and get out of there. JB

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Ah come on RUDY if you want a holiday from the forum ,just ask REDWING ,I am sure he will look after the ferretting :cheeky1:Hope to are not too long laid up I will miss your quick wit ,If you need a hand with those nurses let me know I am always willing and able to help a nurse in distress as a matter of fact I am always willing and able to help a nurse in any dress :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

So Exavid is away on vacation and now poor Rudy is languishing in hospital, who is left to cover the humour and technical issues in such a rounded well explained way!!!:shock::baffled::(

I am surprised that with all teh computer wizz kids on the block here, that someone hasn't set Rudy up with some modern, high tech, equipment, that allows him to receive and transmit emails via an IV drip or through the hospital radio or something!!!!:goofygrin:

Get well soon Rudy and we look forward to seeing you home and posting again. :hovering::bash2::byebye::byebye:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

You aren't trying to stiff us for the OCT ride are ya?!!:baffled:

Hope you get well soon.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
imported post

Take care of that leg, ya old ferret you..since ya can't reply..must have beenone of your front legs..:dude:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

Hospital= drugs=nurses= bed baths:Dhave a great time Rudy;)

hope its not to serious you old polecat, all the best pp

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
imported post

cowman2 wrote:
Take care of that leg, ya old ferret you..since ya can't reply..must have been one of your front legs..:dude:
Your thinking has been confirmed. I secretely took this picture when the nurse was handling him. I just can't understand the pink cast???

Hope you get well soon, Rudy! We need you back here. :cooldevil:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.