Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness that we have to report that Ric Woodson has passed away. No details yet as the Snore’s and I just found out during a ride here at NASR. Please remember the family in your prayers. Ric did a lot for this forum, it’s members, and NASR events. May Ric ride long and prosperous in Heaven.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Rudy was one heluva man. He had a love of Goldwings and was always glad to help. He was one of the first people on this forum to help me and we have been friends ever since, but even more than that, we were family. Sadly, we haven't seen each other in a while and I was planning on calling him this week to tell him of my Pops (Houseboat Billy) passing. We all became very close when we rode to the NASSIR 3 rally in NY.

Ride on, my friend. I hope you and Pops are up there riding together and telling lies.

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brother Sean, you know they are laughing and telling lies right now!

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
Rest in peace to Rudy & Billy! Both were good men

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,265 Posts
Rest in peace Rudy, you did so much for me.

·
Magic Moderator
4,526 Posts
Rudy, is this the member that's the computer whiz and offering us info on security?
Prayers for his family.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Ric, ride on my friend. Sean, my sympathy for the passing of your Dad. I had the pleasure of sharing some tea with them in my home.

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
I was lucky enough to meet Rudy in Eureka Springs at a meet there a few years ago. Rest In Peace!

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
I was very saddened to hear of Ric’s passing! He was a good man with a big heart! I will miss him! Until we meet again friend!

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Ric and Dianne invited my wife and me into their home a few years back when Ric and I were working on a project together. We enjoyed their company very much. I will miss my friend.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
I've been fortunate enough to have known Ric (Rudy) since about 2005, and am saddened by his passing. He was a good friend, and very knowledgeable on several subjects, and was always coming up with something that would be of benefit to Wingers and non-wingers also. He will be sorely missed.:crying2:

Gene:sadguy:

·
Administrator
25,749 Posts
Only met Rudy once but will miss him on the forum.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I just came home from a small family and friends gathering at Ric's house. Ric and I met back in 1986. He is the best friend I have ever had. I don't mean to slight any of my great friends, but Ric has been faithful to me for 33 years. He has always been a good listener and had plenty of wisdom to give in stressful times. He was a great teacher and mentor to me. But, most of all, he was the epitome of a genuine friend. He really enjoyed helping people solve problems whether they be technical or personal. I owe him so much professionally and personally. I thank God and am eternally grateful to have had him in my life and look forward to seeing him on the other side. My weekly calls to him will be sorely missed, but I know we will meet again at the Lord's return because he knew Jesus as his Savior.

·
103 Posts
OMG , Unreal. I have not logged on my Computer maybe in couple months, Rudy and I use to PM
each other nearly everyday. I just barley met him, He was so neat.

Rest In Peace Rudy .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts