Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Thanks to everyone who have helped test out Rudysbackyard.com.
Several of us have used it to help sell our stuff.
I feel like it's time to go live with it now that it has had 6 months of trial time to get most of the bugs out of it.

If you wish to use it to sell your items on, please sign up before Dec 24 so you will not have to pay the initial setup fee (ever). Also, anything listed there before Dec 24 will enjoy free 90 day listings until Mar 24, 2009 when fees will begin to apply for listings on grandfathered (pre Dec 24) accounts. Even with the fees, this will be a much cheaper way for anyone to sell items or to have exposure at a seller's store than any other I have seen out there. There will be bulk listing breaks in the price structure as well for those with a lot of listings. So it can get even cheaper!

Many of you, like myself, have items we could sell if only we would take the time to make the listings and to get them posted. I have been very busy over the past 6 months as well, so I know how that goes. But now it's time to 'get 'er done' so jump in now if you want it.

I have been working on some new item projects for Goldwings that will be sold as kit items on the site as well as many used 'things' in many categories.

The cameo splash page will be getting selected items from the listings to update much more frequently when we go live as well.

Your items might not sell on Rudy's but I guarantee, if you don't them it up there where people can find them, they won't sell.

Have a great holiday and Christmas season everyone.

Thanks
Rudy

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I hope you are throwing a BIG party for the official launch :cool::cool::cool:

Imagine 30 goldwings turning up on your driveway Christmas eve :D

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

wexy wrote:
I hope you are throwing a BIG party for the official launch :cool::cool::cool:

Imagine 30 goldwings turning up on your driveway Christmas eve :D
Oh, the horror. :shock: :dude:

I've added some cameras up the side streets so I can get a little more warning next time. :cooldevil:

I've added a few new wires for you to play with too. :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

all signed up. Georgia's not too far from Missouri, I'll be there...:cool::cool::D:D

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

da_bull wrote:
all signed up. Georgia's not too far from Missouri, I'll be there...:cool::cool::D:D
You are hooked up. Come on down anytime. I likes company.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
Party time is upon us, Ciarans buying the first round of drinks.....
Hey tany, did ya see me trimming me hedges for ya this morning on the cam?
Getting ready for you overcast types as we speak.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Wexy's buying the first round if it's not over $11.30

Claude......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.