Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

They even ride Wings!!

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

This what I missed at NASSIR IV !! :doh: Wish I would have found this forum sooner :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

Looks like a Posse party in Grove, OK!

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

So, I have heard that that event is a blatant rip-off of the Eureka Springs Meet and Greet coming up in Arkansas! True?

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
imported post

Balkhash Lake in Kazakhstan........It's only a ride of about 4,000 miles from where i am.

I'll just check my diary..............

Dave.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Cloud 9 wrote:
So, I have heard that that event is a blatant rip-off of the Eureka Springs Meet and Greet coming up in Arkansas! True?
Yes it is! Only our women have a little more meat on their bones, and we do have Flyone wearing his thong. But pretty much the same stuff going on.:ROFL:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

What did I miss at NASSIR4????? I didn't see any of that!!!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:I did see THE HAG GETTING CRABS FROM THREE GUYS!!!!:readit::3wisemonkeys::3wisemonkeys::lash::sick:

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Cloud 9 wrote:
Yes it is!  Only our women have a little more meat on their bones, and we do have Flyone wearing his thong.  But pretty much the same stuff going on.:ROFL:

Gene:action:
GOOD! I was afraid I was going to have to look at those poor, scantily clad, skinny waifs the whole time. I'm sure our wimmens will be oogling Flyone in his thong. They tell me they can't wait!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.