Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I think we have all seen many a RV going down the road with a scooter,dirt bike or small motorcycle strapped to the back.Going down to Harbor Frt. today we stopped atthe flea market and i saw this, and had to share it.This is the ultimate bike lift !!!

Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Pic. 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

LMAO - Gotta love it. . .
:):ROFL::claps:

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
imported post

I'd rather ride the wing and tow the camper.:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

Can't believe he didn't paint it to match the new GW... :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Man that bikemust get dirty in bad weather.
wilf

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
22,571 Posts
imported post

I saw one of those at a motor-home show that had a ramp and garage. You just drive the bike inside. I don't recall it having any way to hold the bike in place. ???

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
imported post

kt0937 , i gree with you or maybe talk spouse into driving bus and i ride wing.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

Cool pics.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

I have driven alongside that same setup (glaring with envy and trying to workout a way to highjack the bike, I might add!). If I had the money I would do that in a heartbeat! What a blast to travel the country in comfort seeking out the best campsites near the prettiest drives. Man, I'm jealous!

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I agree with wingsam41, would be great to retire with a RV as a home, tow an enclosed trailer with the wing in it. The trailer serves two-fold. First allows the bike to stay out of the weather and second, makes a small garage to perform maintaince and repairs on the bike. Just think, winter can be spent in the south, while summer can be spent anywhere you choose. Rides? anywhere your desires.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
imported post

Cool setup indeed! That spells retirement all over, thanks for sharing and allowing us to dream while we wait for the snow to melt!!!

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much money hec needs to share it lol

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
imported post

May 01/2014-retirement day - motorhome with trailer & trike in it. Can't wait.

·
Premium Member
2,790 Posts
imported post

personally the only thing i see wrong it is that it doesn;t have my sei and 87 aspy hung on it,just mho

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
imported post

I serve as Moderator on a large RV forum and that Itasca diesel pusher is in the $150K range for a used unit in the 2007 era - probably near $200K new... I have seen the big bike lifts before and believe they are in the $10K area - give or take... The owner definitely has a decent retirement income!!!

Les

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,641 Posts
imported post

I think that one is made by HydraLift

·
Ignoramus Primus
303 Posts
imported post

The extension with the Blue Ox cover is the tow bar setup for his "toad" vehicle. This guy has it all! Motorhome with a Wing hung on the back and pulling a vehicle for the more mundane running about. Talk about retirement ENVY!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.