Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We wanted to let our friends near and far know that my father passed away yesterday afternoon at the age of 76.

He had been battling many physical challenges for many years and he was called home to our Lord just after lunch.

It is a bitter sweet thing to have happen this time of year as we were prepared for a quiet time this Christmas time.

We know your prayers and well wishes are forth coming our way and we thank you for that.

Love Tom, Verna, Luke & Natalie

Thanks for the support everyone. It is greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Our Condolences.

I suspect our loved ones would not want us to spend our time mourning their loss, as hard as it may seem not too, I think they would want us to celebrate their life and the Holidays.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

So sorry to hear this. May he rest in peace.

Our condolences to you and your family.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Reinyrooster wrote:
Sorry to hear the news.....sad at any time but espescially this time of year.
Yes ... it was rough enough loosing my Dad in the summer and I was prepared for it, as I was witnessing his decline almost daily. Loosing a loved one at this time of year is a very tough experience indeed. :sadguy:

May God bless you and you family! :praying:

Ken

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
imported post

Your dad may be in a better place, but that often is hard to get an aching heart to understand- please accept our condolences for your loss.:needahug:

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
imported post

My prayers that your dad is with the Lord now . Its always a sad day when we loose a parent or any loved one . It seems even tougher at holidays . May he rest in peace now without the physical limitations in this world .

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Very sorry to hear the news.

I still have both my parents, but haven't seen them in four years. I've now booked a trip back to St. Louis to see them in March.

Peace be with you during the Holiday season.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Sincerest condolances for your loss.As Dusty said, it's rough at any time. Peace and prayers to your family... :gunhead:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,705 Posts
imported post

Just saw your post, sorry to hear of your loss.

It is never a good time to loose family, and when it happens during a major holiday, it just makes it all the worse.

Just know that he is not in pain, he is resting easy and with his friends and loved ones always. As they are in his heart, and he in their hearts.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Very sorry to hear about this Tim. Prayers and condolences offered.

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

My Condolences and prayers to you and your family. Jay

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Condolences Tom from Anita and me. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one at this time of year. My mother passed away on Dec 22 many years ago. It was the toughest Christmas my family ever had. We have to believe they are in a better place.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

I am sorry for your loss.

We buried my brother on Christmas Eve, in 1979. It changed Christmas and my life.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear the news. Prayers and condolences to you and your family. I kinda know what your going through.

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Prayers coming from Kansas! :praying:

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Sorry for your loss. I sure makes Christmas not so happy. We buried my Mother last year 6 days before Christmas.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.