Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a 2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard with 13,499 miles on it in perfect condition. It has an upgraded seat (Mustang), new battery, new wiring harness, leather bags, windshield, driver back rest, and Kuryakyn ISO Grips. I am looking to sell or trade for a 1500 or better Goldwing under $7,000. I have the title to the bike and it has been garage kept. The oil has been changed at 3500 miles and I wash it about every other week.

I live in Suffolk, Virginia but will travel to either North Carolina or lower Maryland, if needed for a good deal.

Here is the craigslist listing CLICK HERE

Thank you for your time.

Duffy

(Clowns are cool!)

·
Premium Member
12,687 Posts
imported post

Glad to hear you were able to find a new home for Suzy . Its buyer season right now , good luck in finding the Wing of your liking . Hoping to hear soon your back on 2 .

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
imported post

Wings are Kings! Let us know what you end up with. You'll love the difference and enjoy the ride much better.

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
imported post

I would think a dealership would be a great place to look now. Forget the sticker. They have not sold many bikes over the winter. Make a serious offer you may own it. I bought a Kawasaki Concours from a dealer last fall. Saw the bike was in perfect shape. They had it priced that way. I offered thema lotless than there asking for a out the door deal. Took a few minutes but the managment said I owned it. I figure if I want I can ride all of the 09 season and still be able to sell the bike for what I have in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.