Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello Bikers.

This is Solo Creator of www.X9Travels.com from Leeds in West Yorkshire, after the closer of my website I created a Biker Forum.

I am a member of many biker and scooter forums and thing that gets me is that there are lot of bike specific forums around.

So I decide to create a forum for ALL BIKERS of ALL MAKES and all CCs This is forum is based mainly on getting out and riding, as what I love doing every day when aim free is getting out and going some where on the bike, but always done it alone, and now want to doing in groups and shear the experience .

IAM NOT HERE TO ROB THIS FOURM OF MEMEBRERS, Iam not here to say my site is better than here and to convert members.

This is a Forum to join to get chance to meet bikers of many different bikes rather than Bike specific forums. And to get us all out on ride outs.

Have a look at my Flciker account for all my ride out pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/x9travelscom/

So remember its not a forum for motorbikes or scooters or cruisers, it’s a forum for us biker to get together and get some miles under owe belts.

Join here: http://x9travels.forumotion.com

Hope to expand this forum.

And hope to see some extra people.

From

Lex Solo

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

X9Travels,

I think you have it a bit wrong. This is not a forum just for Goldwings only and you can't join unless you have one. Some members don't even have bikes yet.There are many bikes on this forum, Yamaha's for one,some members evenhave shhh, Harleys, I even have an Indian. This is a forum of all sorts of people that just want to get together and ride or share there rides and or information. Nothing against you wanting to start your forum, but you missed something with this forum. Goldwingsare the main topic here, but others are discussed as well, just in a different part of the forum.

Am I wrong guys?

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Yup,yer right.

Also, x9 should check this out... Best wishes for you, on yours however...
Total Motorcycle Forums

Lots of info on ALL bikes there.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

SpiderBob If you read my tital

Same thred posted for all 6 bike fourms iam on

ment the writing was ment for this fourm or the next, wasnt made for the goldwing fourm. was made for all 6 foumrs iam on.

I know what this site is like, i dont owna goldwing ( aiming for one tho ) but i own a Piaggio X9 Evo and i been on a goldwing club ride out.

Thanks but iam awere, this ad i made was for many fourm and not aimed at just one.

From Solo

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

I applaud anyone who helps promote frindship between fellow bikers and wish you well for your forum.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hi

Well thats all i ever wanted really to make more BIKER mates and to shear some of my adventure and long trips with insaid of been Solo All the time

Hence my nick name been SOLO

From Solo

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

X9Travels wrote:
SpiderBob If you read my tital

Same thred posted for all 6 bike fourms iam on

Thanks but iam awere, this ad i made was for many fourm and not aimed at just one.

From Solo

Solo, you are so right. I wish you the best. I will stop by and check it out.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

All the best Solo in this veture.

It was nice meeting you at the TGWR recently and I am sure your forum will take off.

Don't forget, one day your scooter will grow up and become a Wing!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.