Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Merry Christmas everyone, everywhere.

You see I have this theory regarding Christmas. Why be good for one entire year just for a few rewards on Christmas morning? The numbers just do not add up. Despite this Santa saw fit to bring me a bunch of goodies most motorcycle drivers would love. I am unworthy but pleased.

Gerbing jacket liner.
Gerbing G3 gloves.
Gerbing Portable controller dual zone.
Gerbing Leather clip case for controller.
Gerbing 6 foot coil cord.

Don't know what I have done to be bestowed such desirable goodies but Wanda (my wing) and I are pleased.

Ride long and often.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Your heading on this topic must be right. Santa loves motorcycles. I ask for a new motorcycle , but I think santa kept it for himself. I did not find it under my tree.
The FedEx man did drop me off a new winshield yesterday, so I guess I got part of a motorcycle.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I got coal.
But it is a really nice piece of coal. ;)

Merry Christmas guys and gals.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I got coal.

Coal? Do you know the value of coal these days? Thats great!!:cheeky1:

I, myself, scored a set of heated Tourmaster clothing, a bottle of "Anti Monkey Butt" powder, and other assorted non-motorcycle related items.:)

Merry Christmas to all!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,171 Posts
imported post

Coal? Think of the warmth being passed on with that gift. Truly a great gifting idea!

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
imported post

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH WHAT WE HAVE . I KNOW SOME OF YOU WANTED WINGS FOR CHRISTMAS BUT THEIR ALLWAYS NEXT YEAR.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Rudy wrote:
I got coal.

a bottle of "Anti Monkey Butt" powder,

Merry Christmas to all!
Now don't use it on your face this time SB. :cooldevil:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I got coal.

If you find that you have no use for it, send it my way. It's been cold and the coal bin is getting low already. 6 ton normally gets us by. But it looks like we are going to need a couple more ton this season.

Merry Christmas gang.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Rudy wrote:
I got coal.

If you find that you have no use for it, send it my way. It's been cold and the coal bin is getting low already. 6 ton normally gets us by. But it looks like we are going to need a couple more ton this season.

Merry Christmas gang.
See if this might help any...

http://goldwingtech.info/misc/DogOfAnIdea.html

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Hey Rudy,,,,,, I'll think about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ........................... ok, thats all I need to think,,,,,,,,,,, just send your pretty piece of coal:)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

After warning her that she hadn't been sweet enough to me this year, my wife got coal and switches in her stocking this morning. The coal ended up in my coffee, and she beat me with the switches:shock:.

However, her terrier had a couple cd's and some jewelry in his stocking, so all is right in the Clark household. :santahat:

Merry Christmas to all the forum.

Scott

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
imported post

Hmm, someone must feel that I need to see the Light..

I got flashlights from 4 different people for Christmas.

Oh, and I did get enough cash to buy me a HF bike lift I want, but I think I am going to donate that cash to the youngest son who is stuck in New Hampshire and is in need of an emergency generator for these frequent power outages they are having.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

This is what Santa was suposed to put at my house and I think he kept it for hisself.

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

wilkoi wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone, everywhere.

You see I have this theory regarding Christmas. Why be good for one entire year just for a few rewards on Christmas morning? The numbers just do not add up----
at last someone who agree with me. :cool:

i've been telling my dad this same thing for years.i thinkkids getpoor deal really, be good for a whole year just for a few gifts at Christmas. we have to put up with all the blackmail as well like 'be good or ya won't get that iphone or whatever'. once all the presents are opened and the novelty wears off, it just kinda hits you about all you had to go through to get your hands on them.

now having said all that i will admitto beingvery pleased with the haul i got this year. even the surprise presents that dad hid on me and i could't find in spite of a few hunts, they were worth the wait. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.