Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:waving: Hi there guys!! Been awhile but been busy trying to get her ready for the childrens home!!
The powpac is awsome and here is a pic of what she looks like!! for now!!

Attachments

·
267 Posts
The lights are pretty awsome as well. Congratulations on all the hard work you have done that I have been reading about. Indeed an impressive sight not only for the kids at the childrens home. Again, well done.

:claps::claps::claps:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Glad to see ya puttin her out there for the world to see. :claps::claps::claps:

You put alot of blood, sweat and tears into that homemade tow pac and now you get to reap the profits with the smiles on all those little toddlers faces. :bow::bow: Good on you Gerhard!!!

May you be blessed for your good deeds.:praying:

Be Safe and Ride Safe My Friend.:waving:

BTW- Nice to know they celebrate the holidays on Mars too:raspberry::raspberry::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the feedback really appretiate it!! :bow:erwjww yes we celebrate holidays on mars but just to keep you earthlings entertained:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Definately has UFO written all over it!!:ROFL::ROFL:

Seriously Gerhard, that is sweet.:claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
That is sweet looking Gerhard. Congratulations on how it all turned out. :claps::claps::claps:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
I would say that the smiles on those cute little faces tell the remainder of the story. :claps::claps:

May you be blessed a thousandfold for your endeavors on this mission.

You're a Good Man Gerhard.:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:shock: Well erwjww i'm in shock today because someone climbed over the fence and removed and stole my invertor off the trailor!! Flippen nice hey!!! OH well:sadguy: i suppose it's the way the world is today!! But hey here are some pics i received from the childrens home photographer, ENJOY!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
One word .....Beautiful!!!!!....And now for the rest...:ROFL:... I have watched your posts on building that towpac, and it was a great job, the lights on your Wing and that trailer, and with "Santa" that had to have given a lot of little people a huge thrill.....Good On you Great Job !!!!!:claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you redbaron :waving: .. it was quite sad taking down the lights.. i wish i could do this everyday of my live... but i think people will have me comitted in a nut house if i did...:ROFL::ROFL:.. well i'm starting to think what i could do for easter and on how to decorate the old GW like a large bunny...:ROFL:.. thats to say if the person that entitled himself to my inverter doesn't come back for more stuff:lash::lash::lash:..
some have to work for what little one can afford and some just own them the right to take what they feel like !!!!

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts

Dayum fine looking elves there.

Sorry to hear about you inverter.:wtf: Hope ya catch the bastitch with his hand in the cookie jar...:axeman:

Once again "THANK YOU!!!" for what you have done for all the little tykes there in SA!!!!I know you made there xmas a little brighter.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Easter Ride? HMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Might this be helpful? :shock::shock:

·
Just one of the guys
4,833 Posts
Easter Ride? HMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Might this be helpful? :shock::shock:

If them two got a white ribbon, What does it take to get a blue ribbon?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.