·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

WOW - cool - wish I could make it. I'd love to be able to find this in "rides" section so I can refer to it for a future trip. Thanks for the post!! Post some pics on this thread for us - I do miss the full spectrum of fall color beauty in CA - we get mostly yellows and browns - I miss the oranges and reds of the sugar maples from back east.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately, I will be half way to PDX with my son to pick up his new to us bike. Getting a 750 hondamatic for him to practice on. He got his prosthetic arm back on Wed. and we will be trying different handlebar attachments to see what works best for him. Say some prayers for us, I have always wanted him to ride with me, we had planned on it when he was in Iraq, but with the explosion, times have changed. It will be very interesting to see how he does.

Enjoy the ride guys, it is supposed to be nice and even better on Sunday. Yippeeeee

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

NomadicWing wrote:
Unfortunately, I will be half way to PDX with my son to pick up his new to us bike. Getting a 750 hondamatic for him to practice on. He got his prosthetic arm back on Wed. and we will be trying different handlebar attachments to see what works best for him. Say some prayers for us, I have always wanted him to ride with me, we had planned on it when he was in Iraq, but with the explosion, times have changed. It will be very interesting to see how he does.

Enjoy the ride guys, it is supposed to be nice and even better on Sunday. Yippeeeee
How cool for you and your son, Mike... Keep us informed on how it goes. Maybe he could get one of those new DN-01's...
http://tinyurl.com/49y48v

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
imported post

Definate possibility for the future, depending on how he does. We have also looked at the Ridley automatic, harley look a like, but price is always a consideration. LOL. He would probably sell his Jeep to get a bike and keep the subaru. (bummer for hunting and fishing trips but worth it if he can ride with Dad)

l8r

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I hope you and your son get it worked out. Riding together would be fantastic.

Has he joined the forum yet. Don't let that slip by him.

It would be nice for him to be on here so we could thank him personally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.