Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I know that sounds funny but since we arrived here in Naples, Italy I have seen 3 GW's since 2 Nov 2011. Two of them were this week. I was leaving downtown Naples and an old 1000 went by the other way. A few days ago a dark green 1500 went by the other way on the toll way a few miles from our house in Lago Patria. When I first got here in November I saw one white 1500 on the Navy base.
Scooters are another story. You can't swing a dead cat and not hit a scooter. Everyone one of those riders are certified organ donors. They are completely nuts. I almost nailed onr the other day. He turned right in front of me and I would have had three for one. there were three people on that scooter. Crazy buggers. Thanks God I missed em..

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

Great post. It's always good to hear something different from somewhere unique.

And, you hardly ever see anyone swinging a dead cat around here anymore.

;)

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

from what i have been seeing , that place is scooter haven.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Wings are indeed far less prolific here in Europe, scooters and crotch rockets and BMW's are the mainstay of motorcycles.
I was amazed that nearly every other bike in SC was a Wing when we were riding over there with SB in SC.

And yes, if you are in Italy, you will find the riders and drivers are mostly nutters.
:waving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.