Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

SAYING GOODBYE TO MOTHER......

You don't have to own a cat to appreciate this one! You don't even have to like 'em!

A husband and wifeweredressed and ready to go out for the New Years Eve Party.They turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, coveredtheir petparakeet and put the cat in the backyard.The husbandphoned the local cab company and requested a taxi.

The taxi arrived andthey opened the front door to leave the house. The catthey hadput out in the back yard, scooted back into the front door.They didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tried to eat the bird.The wife goes out to the taxi, whilethe husbandwent inside to getthe cat. Thecat runs upstairs, withhim in hot pursuit.

Waiting in the cab,the wifedoesn't want the driver to know that the house will be emptyfor the night. So, she explained to the taxi driver thather husbandwould be out soon, 'He's just going upstairs to say Goodbye to my mother.'

A few minutes later,the husbandgets into the cab. "Sorry I took so long,"he said, asthey drove away. "That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had topoke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in ablanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!"

Watch what you say because perceptions can be misleading. I could see this happening to me very easily. Aside from that I personally believe that cat fur would make the perfect pair of house slippers.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

poor mother, i am sure there are lots of these stories about

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.