Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot an email over to Cardo, but figured I'd ask the question in here too in case anyone else knows.

I just bought a new Q2 Pro Multiset and I'm having Bluetooth issues connecting to my Iphone 4S.

The 2 devices are connected and paired as verified on my iphone screen, but I can not hear any calls on the Q2.

What makes this even more strange is my iphone will stream music over Bluetooth to the Q2 and when I hit the cntrl button on the Q2 it will start and stop the music. But whenever a call comes through or if I try to dial out on my iphone, it acts as if there is no Bluetooth device connected and the call stays on the iphone instead of getting routed to the Q2. (The iphone screen also doesn't give the option to move the call over to the Q2 like it does when connected to other Bluetooth headsets)

Anyone else ever have this issue and know what to do?

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
My wife and I have that same setup. We haven't had any issues with connections.

When I first started reading this, I was thinking that it was just a volume issue. But, then you said that the phone isn't showing headset.

Do you have another headset turned on that may be hijacking the phone portion?

You can try an delete the headset from the phone and sync it up again. There may have been a glitch in the pairing when you did it the first time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Problem solved. I read something on an Iphone tech support board to change the setting in the incoming calls section of accessibility to change "incoming calls" to "headset" instead of "default".

Then I deleted the Bluetooth connection and re-paired them and it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.