Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm going to change the brake pads while changing the rear tire. I've not heard to much about brake pads for the GL1500. A dealer friend of mine (Yamaha dealer) is fond of the Scandinavian Brake pads. Does anyone have any experience with these? Recomendations? Thanks,

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
imported post

SBS are a Danish company and they are big in the car brake components field. I didn't know they made motorbike brakes, perhaps they are new to this field?

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I've seen them in bike shops, mostly ones that do off road bikes. They aren't particularly cheap, prices are about the same as EBC. I would expect them to be cheaper because they are minority makers here.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

englishted wrote:
I've seen them in bike shops, mostly ones that do off road bikes. They aren't particularly cheap, prices are about the same as EBC. I would expect them to be cheaper because they are minority makers here.
Well they are a big company. Companies like that just pitch their bike part prices at a similar level to the car stuff, regardless of whether the products are good or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.