Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Went for a ride yesterday with a Honda shadow and a guy on a "650cc Suzuki Scooter" think it was called a "Bergmen" or something like that!

Automatic !

I must say that scooter had more than enough pep to keep up and was really a nice looking machine, kind of "Star Wars" looking, cool!Actually off the line it was quicker than we were!

Plus it had a trunk that was hid within the scooters lines that held 3 helmets , rain gear tools etc!

He gets 75 mpg, pretty good !

Cost his neighbor $70 a week to go to work and him $6 to go to the same place?!

I know "Italy" is loaded with them?!

I would think there'salot more running around Europe than here!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hundreds of the things here mate, very popular for commuting, loads of different makes from 50cc up. Bergmanns and silverwings very popular particularly.

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Thats Burgmann Petey!! I was shocked at what google produced a picture of for Bergman!!

Even a pancake would not help!!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Quite a few of them showing up here in Winipeg. (The scooters not the freaks....sheesh Borjees....where do you find this stuff and why? Oh yea...forgot....you're from Kansas)

Kyle

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

She needs a "pancake" on her head!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

I must be to "cavemanish" Doing that to what might have been a fine female body is just wrong for christsakes.

I'll stick to the good looking one like the little woman who cooks me dinner. Almost the twin sister of XENA:clapper:If i could just turn them nice b's into AWESOME D's man i would probably NEVER have time for yard work. Little enough time now with all the day dreaming i keep doing(boobies boobies boobies)

Pat

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

PatinIdaho wrote:
I must be to "cavemanish" Doing that to what might have been a fine female body is just wrong for christsakes.

I'll stick to the good looking one like the little woman who cooks me dinner. Almost the twin sister of XENA:clapper:If i could just turn them nice b's into AWESOME D's man i would probably NEVER have time for yard work. Little enough time now with all the day dreaming i keep doing(boobies boobies boobies)

Pat
Sounds like you should change your name to Pant in Idaho!!:cooldevil::goofygrin:but remember mate, anything more than a handful is a waste!!:goofygrin:

It would have to be a big pancake to do anything for the body builder, preferably one that covers from head to foot!! Yuk:barfer:

Her name should be Burgerman!

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

She wants your Son's phone number?!

But be careful if she takes a liking to the Wing she might yank it out from underneath you !:baffled:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

PatinIdaho wrote:

I have deleted the photo ..read the rules ........NO SMUT ...Ciaran

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Goods news is she doesn't have to worry about "Drowning"!!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Or falling over, or falling off her bike. Just her balance that is a bit dodgey!!

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Or falling over, or falling off her bike. Just her balance that is a bit dodgey!!

Pete
What are you worried about if she falls, she has airbags built in.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

dean_3326 wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

Pete
Plus if she rides on the back you have "Arm Rests" up front!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
dean_3326 wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

Pete
Plus if she rides on the back you have "Arm Rests" up front!:clapper:
I think the old Doctor must have had the pressure set way to high on the silicone injector, either that or the regulator was stuck.:D

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Hasn't seen her feet for over 30 years!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

PatinIdaho wrote:

Pat

Just to make you all jealous Xena (Lucy lawless) lives not to far away from here. About 20 km's. I'm Chairman for the Local school and we are opening a new facility soon and we are hoping that she'll do the honours. If she does I'll post a pic of me and her.

Andrew

We need a drooling emoticon

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

I always want to ride one of those, Scooter not Miss Olympia, but am afraid that somebody I know might see me on one. Maybe that does apply to Miss Olympia too. Nope on second thought can't picture that at all.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

travelinmays wrote:
I always want to ride one of those, Scooter not Miss Olympia, but am afraid that somebody I know might see me on one. Maybe that does apply to Miss Olympia too. Nope on second thought can't picture that at all.
In that case , you would need a "Helmet"and a "SeatBelt", probably has more power than you think!:goofygrin:(talking about the scooter) get your minds out of the gutter!

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Just remember all, she violates the most sacred rule of dating." Never date a woman that can beat you up"

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
...I would think there'salot more running around Europe than here!:baffled:
I havea 650 Burgmanmyself. Absolutely great fun to ride, electric windshield and mirrors, choice of fully automatic or tiptronic geachange. I had a 250 version for a couple of years from 1999-01, but the 650 is a different animal altogether.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.