Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Yesterday I met up with scott for a day of riding around southern Ohio :action:
Scott kept his promise of me liking the murals of the town of Portsmouth Ohio :cooler:
Here's the link to the pictures of the day (mostly of murals) if you live within a days trip of this place it is well worth it and the roads are great or riding
Portsmouth Ohio Trip with Scott
My day started out with a nice cool 32* and fog :shock: my first 20 miles were nice roads that I travel alot on the bike and I was lucky enough to see several hawks waiting for a morning snack;) Hit the super slab for about half of the trip and finally ended up meeting with Scott around 10-10:30 a.m. We picked a road and headed off towards Portsmouth and it was a nice road for riding. Getting into Portsmouth was a breeze and such a nice town. We ended up some lunch and bad coffee at Bob Evans restaurant, food was good though ;) Did some more riding and slid over to Maysville Ky and checked out a few murals on the side which was pretty cool.
We ended parting ways with Scott heading north up 68 and me taking the Ohio scenic route of 52 east. Got home around 7:30 and had to eat something warm to try and knock the chill off.
Thanks for spending the day riding with me bud
, as always it was a blast and we didn't have to fix anything either:D
Ride Safe, Ray :waving:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Those murals are really cool. Indeed a nice day spent out riding. Too bad about the bad coffee. Next time you guys are out, remind Scott to pack his stove and folgers singles. I know for a fact,,,,,, he is very generous at sharing his coffee ;).

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Hey!!!!!!!!!! Those murals are really cool. Indeed a nice day spent out riding. Too bad about the bad coffee. Next time you guys are out, remind Scott to pack his stove and folgers singles. I know for a fact,,,,,, he is very generous at sharing his coffee ;).
Come to think of it, He did mention having his camp stove in the bike.....at the end of our ride:cheeky1:dang it Scott:DThis was a cold but great ride. If you haven't had the pleasure of Scotts company on a ride then you don't know what a treat your missing out on:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

AspectOne wrote:
SWEET! I really must get up that way soon and check it out better for myself.... so many roads, so little time. *sigh
I see where they are gonna have 2 ships docking at the maysville landing come the 27th of this month (they are columbus replica ships) Might be time to talk Scott into riding out that way again:cooler:Come on Scott what do ya say:action:

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
imported post

I'll have to install the ski and the spiked tire for that trip. :D

The day after Thanksgiving.
The only way I could make that, is if they hang around until Sunday the 29th.

Had a great ride (again) :action:Ray.

Next time we go to Bob Evans, I'll bring in my stove and coffee pot. :cooldevil:

Just one more location for a good ride. Have to do it again next year.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Oh come on Scott I'll have my riding pants tomorrow and I'll even pay the 6 bucks for you to get on the ship:cooldevil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.