Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

ever wonder how much music a sd card will hold? this should give you an idea. i took a 2gb card and loaded it off my computer, when i started it showed 1.8 gb of memory, when i stopped it had 1.1 gb of memory,still over half !! i loaded 45 cd,s which had a total of 580 songs. the average song is about three minutes so you have 1740 minutes of music or 29 hours of music without a repeat. all this in a card smaller than a book of matches. amazing !!! regards walkabout :)

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

I've got 6000+ 192k or higher mp3's and a bunch of talk shows, some 3 hrs long, + a few DVD movies on one itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeney 32G Micro SD card. About the size of my forefinger nail. That's more memory than many of my previous computers. My first windows puter, a 386 with 3.1, had a 120 mg drive, as I recall. Just a few 192k mp3's. I keep it un-plugged on my phone, as every time I fire up the phone, it takes a long time to scan the files. I still am amazed by it all, and to think they're coming out with 64G micro card. I think one can get up to 128G with Compact flash, and possibly SD card. Wow !!

Oh, I forgot, the card isn't even close to being filled.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

DBBl post. The 10:00 to 11:00 syndrome. Took 20 minutes for this to post. GRRRR

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Oregonwinger wrote:
I think we will have to get the 1200 engine out of the server and put an 1800 engine in :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Oregonwinger wrote:
I think we will have to get the 1200 engine out of the server and put an 1800 engine in :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
At least keep the 1200 headlights :cool:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
wexy wrote:
Oregonwinger wrote:
At least keep the 1200 headlights :cool:
...needs a single-carb conversion. :D

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

You need the 1200 LTD fuel injected model so you don't have to wait for it to warm up!:12ltd:

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Oregonwinger wrote:
Does the server go thru indexing at 10:00> pst? The forum is virtually non usable about that time. Then, there's other periods where it is like dial-up, or worse. This quote took a full minute to load. No, it's not at my end. I'm running 27-28 mps, and typical 16-20 ms ping. Even the gwfacts ping isn't too bad (34ms). All my other sites are very fast. It must be a slow server reply, for whatever reason.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

I am not great on the tech end ,so I am going to ask Steve to contact the server and see what the problem may be , did you try pouring a strong cup of coffee over the pc? just may need a bit of caffine early in the morning :needahug::needahug:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Oregonwinger wrote:
Does the server go thru indexing at 10:00> pst? The forum is virtually non usable about that time..
No the indexing and backups are done at the quietest time, 6am EST. Can you post some tracerts in the other thread we have on this? Only do the tracerts when the forum is slow for you so I can pass the information onto Jim at the hosters.

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Oregonwinger wrote:
Hey now, let's be nice or I won't sharpen that Axe for ya anymore!!!!:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.