Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Wrecker
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I live in Ottawa Canada where can I get this sea foam everyone is raving about. Canadian Tire have never heard of it

Winters here, sad Big Chris

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Canadian Wal-Marts don't carry it. NAPA stores should have it. That's were I get it in Niagara Falls and I've seen it at some NAPA stores in other places. They seem to be just about the only place to get it in Canada right now except at a few locally owner automotive parts stores here in Niagara Falls.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

forte fuel treatment for petrol engines

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
imported post

Hey Big Chris, I was on the Sea Foam site earlier and they showed a bunch of stores in Canada that carried the stuff.

Auto Sense, Auto Value, Bumper to Bumper, Carquest, Napa Auto, and Uni-Select. As far as Yall across the pond, check somewhere in mainland Europe.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

82winginvegas wrote:
Has anybody tried contacting Seafoam directly to see if maybe you can get some shipped to you? Or maybe they could tell you where you can pick some up. :baffled:
Yes they have and they got an email replay which was posted here someplace.

In the reply I believe they said they were not in the international markets yet and that they could not ship anywhere beyond the existing markets,

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
imported post

big chris wrote:
I live in Ottawa Canada where can I get this sea foam everyone is raving about. Canadian Tire have never heard of it

Winters here, sad Big Chris
Hi Chris:

As already mentioned NAPA stores carry it.

I've also seen it at CarQuest stores.

Great stuff..............as good or better than everybody says.:waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

NAPA has it here,(Smiths Falls & Perth) but it's always in the back if they have any & I paid $17.00 each yesterday for the only 2 cans they had in Perth. :action::action:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,151 Posts
imported post

I just picked up two cans of Sea Foam at my local Walmart.

They had two shelves, 4 cans wide, 10 cans deep, full of the stuff at $6.44/can. Not only that, they had a Neuvo! sticker on the price tag.

The manager of that store knows about the stuff for sure.

It would appear that the local manager determines what they carry. This store is better stocked than AutoZone in the automotive department.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Hey John, will that stuff pass through customs without a cavity search. :baffled::waving::waving:
Montrose better stock up on their supply.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,151 Posts
imported post

:grinner: I should think that if you leave the stuff in the can with the seal intact, you should be able to get it across just fine :D

Now if you brought back a full case of it, they might want to argue with you :(

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
NAPA has it here,(Smiths Falls & Perth) but it's always in the back if they have any & I paid $17.00 each yesterday for the only 2 cans they had in Perth. :action::action:
WOW. $17.00 a can.:shock: I buy mine by the case through a local jobber and the last case I bought was $8.00 a can tax in. I split it up with 2 other people. I just ordered another case along with some Gates timing belts, so we'll see if the price went up when it arrives.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Hi Steve

haven't used it on my wing yet (though probably will need to after winter)

have seen it used on cars that were in for MOT and failed on emissions, add the fuel treatment take for a good run of say 10 or 15 miles at high revs in lower gears then back onto the emissions machines and unless the engine was sh*****d 9 times out of 10 they passed, this was always on injection, carbs on cars just wear out rather than get gunged up like bike carbs

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

sdfrank wrote:
Just ordered it from a NAPA store in a 1 gallon can for $49.95
If I got everything correct, that is about $6.25 per can if you divide it up. That makes the Walmart price look pretty good. However, Goldwings 4 ever did pretty good for being in Canada.

NAPA Canada is a rip off in most things. I found some while in Floride for $6.50 or so at an Auto Zone.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.