Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

First i dont think its fair for you guys on the far side of the pond to have it all to your selves, If we dident send irish whisky and guinness over to you you may neverget laid, god knows you may never havebeen born:cheeky1:we put thewink winkin you dads eye. So on a serious note who in the US makes the seafoam so i can ship a few cartons over here i have tried ebay and other internet companysect ect but they cant post because of the fire risk so the only option is to go by sea freight and for that i need to order quanity and a good price

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank you very much phatty of 2 i will get on to them first thing in the morning bottle of whisky on the way to you

Aaaaa dam they wont let me post it because of the fire risk:leprechaun:ah well i will put your name on it if your ever over here you can collect hows that

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
imported post

some one in the forum is a chemist (i think)and he has the ingrediants for sea foam i have trieda search and there is probably 1000 postson seafoam maybe the person im thinking of will post aboutit

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
imported post

Wow, hold on there...

Here in thegood ol USA!!! We have Milwaukee where a bunch of German people migrated to and started making beer, lots of beer.That might help explain Harley's :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Then we have Kentucky and Tennessee, where they make lots of whiskey. I prefer Jack Daniels or Makers Mark. I'd better stop there and go make me another Sour Whiskey:clapper:. What were we talking about? Oh yeah, eye twinkle and propagation. Don't worry about us here in the US, just keep shipin' that Irish Whiskey:leprechaun:.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,653 Posts
imported post

agnogel wrote:
So on a serious note who in the US makes the seafoam so i can ship a few cartons over here
Well, I once shipped some stuff to my son over in Iraq on the QT, he had to have it and I took a chance it would not leak out... He got it, but said some of the boxes were damp. Must have been when it got air freighted up at 35,000 feet, that tends to makes the best of seals a little bit tenuous.

Any way, the third reference in the Sea Foam Chronicles from the FAQ thread has this line:

Make your own Sea Foam equivalent. Info courtesy of Forum member 'Q', he tells how to make your own if you wish in this thread:

Looking for the thread the bad link refers to.... sorry :X

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
imported post

Napa Autoparts carries Seafoam.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
imported post

nevermind AZ i found it

this is from "Q"

[highlight= #88ffff]Seafoam is easy to make for a lot cheaper than you can buy it. Ingredients are naphtha, isopropanol, pale oil. Naphtha is also known as Coleman Fuel, white gas, lighter fluid. Isopropanol is rubbing alcohol. Pale oil is just light oil.

I take one gallon of Coleman Fuel and add a quart bottle of 91% (the rest is dissolved water) rubbing alcohol from the drug store. No need for the oil if you're going to be using it in carbs although you could add a half pint of 2 cycle oil if lubrication is needed.

well they dont sell it on the other side of the pond so "Q" has the recipe(?)

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,653 Posts
imported post

thanks for finding that one again...

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

A note on that recipe. I don't know about the US, but in Canada you can buy pure (99%) isopropanol at the drug store. They don't have it on display, you have to ask for it.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
imported post

Hi Agnogel, I wonder if there is something like seafoam sold in Ireland. I would like to get some.

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Hi diy at the moment i am runing slick 50 petrol treatmentacordingto the bottle it does the same as seafoam except you cant put it in the oil only put it in yesterday will let you know how i get on Halfords 22 euro the seafoam $7 welcome to rip off ireland

Hay who moved my tread to for sale wanted forum come on own up to get your hand slaped

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Did some one say Tennesee bourbon?:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil: How bout some of that fabulous Kentucky sippin whiskey?:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.