Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A while back there was a discussion about Seafoam and MMO and i've been wanting to get my hands on the stuff for years...... but you can't seem to get it on continental Europe.

Anyway, one of the contributors to the thread wrote that you can buy it at Walmarts, but, we don't have Walmarts over here either.........

So, I was choosing our holday destination and we decided on Playa Del Carmen in Mexico. It had everything we wanted AND A Walmart !!!.

Holiday commences,22 hours and 5300 miles later we're in Playa, get some sleep and first thing in the morning (after breakfast) off to Walmart........

........ and what do you think ?

NO SEAFOAM, NO MMO. Loads of stuff from Bardahls but nothing else.

So Thank you. If anyone has a better idea let me hear it.

This must be the longest trip anyone took for a can of Seafoam or MMO.

Dave.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

My idea is to enjoy your holiday and don't worry about the Seafoam or the MMO. No one is going to let you fly with it anyway.

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

As Rudy said there is no way they will allow it on a plane even in the cargo hold

Forte is a much better product than seefoam and is available in the UK and may even be in Holland its a trade secret you can get it on Ebay also

http://www.forteuk.co.uk/

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

Seafoam is on sale right now at RURAL KING.
Do you have any of these (RK) or other agriculture based stores....Tractor Supply, Big Blue....just to name a few.

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

ebay.....

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

agnogel wrote:
As Rudy said there is no way they will allow it on a plane even in the cargo hold

Forte is a much better product than seefoam and is available in the UK and may even be in Holland its a trade secret you can get it on Ebay also

http://www.forteuk.co.uk/
I can't find it on e-bay. The only Forte product I can find is diesel fuel additive.

:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.