It aint rocket science
3,967 Posts
This

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are these the ones you are looking for? the chrome trim that goes over the tun signal lights either side of the headlight?

http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/3128
Unfortunately all the time by
This detail is above the side lights turn
but the side and below the front turn lights
I will try to draw one more picture

details of the location of the place with a green stripe

probably my level of English prevents correctly explain: (

the situation is simple: the previous owner probably tried to establish in this place any device (horn?) and were sloppy hole.
they spoil the entire look. I want them to close the chrome strip. as my first picture.

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
Ah...

I see that trim here in a photo from BigBikeParts.com:

Chrome above the side marker lights at the level of the air vent below the headlamp...

The BigBikeParts site, didn't seem to have these for sale, and they may be discontinued. I honestly have not seen these, but suspect that they also added another side reflector (and/or lamp) which may be the cause of ugly hole that you're trying to cover-up.

This may be something that you could have cut out of a thin sheet of bright stainless steel, and mount with 3M VHT car moulding/emblem tape... Coud be easier than trying to find the origanal accessory part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.