Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for good sized saddlebags for awhile now, and I can't seem to find nice looking ones that are the size I need. The bags HAVE to be at least 21" long to fit my knife kit for my schooling. I have been strapping it on to the front of my back with a net, but I'd like to have some sort of style to the bike. any suggestions on where I can look and get good quality affordable bags that are this size?? Or should I just create my own? Any help would be welcome! Thanks!!

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
Is your knife kit in a hard case or roll up? Would you be able to have it at an angle and fit into a slightly shorter bag?

I did a very quick search out there. And it will probably be tough to find an off the shelf bag that is 21" long and not slanted. Most bikes wouldn't fit a bag that big. It would either be hitting the rider in the back of the leg or sticking way out the back.

One site that I hit quite a bit is leatherup.com. I've ordered quite a few things from them. They ship pretty quick. I had one order get sent to the warehouse and completed within a couple of minutes. And I got it the next day. But, this one was shipped out of the LA warehouse and is only about 40 miles away.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is in a bag that zips up on it's own. like a carry case. I have thought about angling it into a saddlebag, but even the angled bags are too small. I'll check out that website, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.