Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Having ben reminded of the seat cover that was fitted on the 1500SE model and I found so useful on my last bike, I would like to suggest that Mother Honda re introduce this feature.

It was a low cost item, easily accessed and proved very handy for the inclement weather conditions. It was nicely secured away and meant that valuable space was not wasted in panniers or top box with anafter market item.

The 1800 seat has the same design lower passenger back area, so surely Mr/Mrs Honda, this would be easily and cheaply achieved?

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Having ben reminded of the seat cover that was fitted on the 1500SE model and I found so useful on my last bike, I would like to suggest that Mother Honda re introduce this feature.

It was a low cost item, easily accessed and proved very handy for the inclement weather conditions. It was nicely secured away and meant that valuable space was not wasted in panniers or top box with anafter market item.

The 1800 seat has the same design lower passenger back area, so surely Mr/Mrs Honda, this would be easily and cheaply achieved?
I totally agree, a low cost modification but a great help:clapper:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.