Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just wondering if anyone uses or has used the Skwoosh seat pad? I have looked at them on the website and like what I have read, but I am having trouble finding reviews by riders for them. Any feedback would be great.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Never heard of it.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

SKWOOSH DOESNT SOUND PROMISEING IF THATS WHAT IT IS GOING TO DO WHEN SAT ON?MEANING WHAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SEAT PAD IF WHEN YOU SET DOWN THERE ISNT ONE?THAN AGAIN IT MIGHT BE THE BEST THING SENSE SLICED BREAD.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imported post

I've got a couple of Skwoosh gel pads. One for me and one for my wife. I got a very comfortable Corbin seat so I don't use mine much at all. My wife loves hers. She says she is much more comfortable while using it, especially when she has the transformer boards all the way up. I will only use mine when my back side gets really sore.

I have found that I ride a couple of inches higher in the saddle. Less pressure on my knees too. Either you love it or hate it. Your mileage may vary.

Oh yeh, it has a non-slip surface on the bottom that holds it securely in place. No need to tie it down.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.