Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just bought a new saddleman seat for my 98 1500 so i am selling my old one it is in very nice shape no tears or rips and it is not faded would like to getat least $175thanksthegoat man.:)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

pics will sure help:action::waving: good luck.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

I will try to get some as soon as i can, working a lot of 12hr days i will get my new seat in a few weeks so it will be a little while before i will take the old one off thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

good looking seat don't think you'll have trouble selling it:action::waving:

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Nice seat, but a new one is only about $25 more with free shipping. I bought one last year for my 1500 that I had from hdlparts.com for a 99 model seat.:)

Gene:waving:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Wow didn't know they were that cheap well i'll drop it down to $100+ shipping then, that seems resanable.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

coolgto67 wrote:
Wow didn't know they were that cheap well i'll drop it down to $100+ shipping then, that seems resanable.
you may want to edit your first post:waving::action:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Nice seat, but a new one is only about $25 more with free shipping. I bought one last year for my 1500 that I had from hdlparts.com for a 99 model seat.:)

Gene:waving:
That seat is $218.01 from hdlparts.com, which is $43 more than he was asking. His price was decent at $175. Also, since when does hdlparts.com ship for free? I've ordered from them many times and not once did they ship for free.

John

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

HDL has shipped to me free depending on the amount..

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Mr. Fix it wrote:
I guess I've never hit that free shipping amount then. Any idea what it is, and is it still valid for large bulky items like a seat? I know many that offer free shipping for for orders over $?? still charge shippingfor extra large or heavy packages.

John

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
imported post

so what is the final price???:baffled:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Ok the final price is 125 plus shipping, my new seat was 25.00 in shipping so 150 total thats a pretty good deal if anybody is interested thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Mr. Fix it wrote:
I guess I've never hit that free shipping amount then. Any idea what it is, and is it still valid for large bulky items like a seat? I know many that offer free shipping for for orders over $?? still charge shippingfor extra large or heavy packages.

John
Sorry, I've been offline for a few days..:p

Yes, I guess it can depend on what you are buying. I know the $$ amounts have always been above the $200 mark which can be done quite easily.

Best people to contact is the HDL people themselves on that.

How's the sale going on the seat?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
imported post

coolgto67 wrote:
Ok the final price is 125 plus shipping, my new seat was 25.00 in shipping so 150 total thats a pretty good deal if anybody is interested thanks.
Is the seat still available? I'm interested.

I'm from Singapore, would you ship international? The shipping charges will kill me if ship the whole seat. Is it possible to ship the cover only? I'll pay 125 plus the shipping cost.

Thanks & rgds

Andre

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Well i guess i can if i can get the cover off without damaging it when i get my new seat in i will look into it and get back to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.