Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going to the show Saturday morning 12/15/2012. The normal 1 day price for the show is $15. I received a mailer from Progressive Insurance with the code PRG5WA on it for $10 tickets if you buy them online before 12/7/12 4:00 PM PST

Let me know if anyone else is going. I will be taking my camera.

Henry

Friday, December 14, 2012, 3:00PM - Sunday, December 16, 2012, 5:00PM
Washington State Convention Center, 800 Convention Place, Seattle, WA 98101

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
They passed through CA a while back.. I didn't go this year..

·
Honda Guru
2,075 Posts
I generally go 'every other year'. There's just not enough of a change to make me go every year…. in spite of the '12 1800. Maybe next time.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
Me and my friend Brad are planning on going on Saturday as well Henry. We're going to take the Bremerton Ferry since it unloads close to the show on that side, and we won't have to ride the slab up. I'll give you a call on your cell when we get there.

John

·
12,841 Posts
I've never been. Is it worth the trip into Seattle?
There is generally a good selection of vintage and show bikes, most of the brands have their new bikes there, some product booths, some good seminars, and usually a stunt show of some kind. They also usually have test rides of some of the bikes available too. I think it's worth it personally.

John

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Me and my friend Brad are planning on going on Saturday as well Henry. We're going to take the Bremerton Ferry since it unloads close to the show on that side, and we won't have to ride the slab up. I'll give you a call on your cell when we get there.

John
Look forward to seeing you there. Edie and I will be going in the morning. Edie has to be back at work starting at 4:00 PM so I'll probably be heading back around 2:00 to 2:30.

Henry

·
12,841 Posts
Look forward to seeing you there. Edie and I will be going in the morning. Edie has to be back at work starting at 4:00 PM so I'll probably be heading back around 2:00 to 2:30.

Henry
Us too. I have to be back by about 3 myself. It'll be good to see you guys again. :waving:

John

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
My brother and I are gonna go. I am not sure if we are doing it Saturday or Sunday yet. I took the show in 2 years ago and bought my Gerbings there. No regrets on that. If we do it on Saturday, I will call ya.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.