Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Have you checked to see if it's still available? I didn't notice it until last night and figured there was no way it was still around.

John

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Have you checked to see if it's still available? I didn't notice it until last night and figured there was no way it was still around.

John
No, didn't check. Just saw the notice, and posted it as soon as I saw it.

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

I just called him. As expected it's long gone. He's just too lazy to take it off Craig's list.

John

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I'm glad to see you're not asleep on the job John.:action:Hard to see how a 1200 that cheap in your neighborhood wouldn't be on your brother's trailer. Better luck next time.

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
I'm glad to see you're not asleep on the job John.:action:Hard to see how a 1200 that cheap in your neighborhood wouldn't be on your brother's trailer. Better luck next time.
Yeah, obviously I was asleep or I wouldn't havemissed it.:gunhead: A cheap 1100 hit yesterday and I was thinkin' about that, but I had to pick up a replacement dryer. Ours went out about a week ago and I ordered the part it needed, the heat element thermostat, and it came back as no longer available on Monday, so I was scrambling to get a replacment dryer.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.