Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I noticed when I refreshed the page it look different, couldn't figure out what.

Now we have a new location for each post as to what country the post is for. Good job David!

:action::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

no there is no way to turn it off, but why would you not want to know where something is for sale at???????:?:?

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Because it makes the list twice as long now, and the red color is way too annoying. If you could figure out a way to add it to the description line and just put the country in, instead of the words Located In on every post.

Keep It Simple....

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:Whine and complain:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

It is different though! that RED is annoying!:shock:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

The layout was agreed with wingnut, before being implemented, my apologies if its not to you're liking..

I could remove it from a particular theme, if you want..

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
It is different though! that RED is annoying!:shock:
The colour can be altered per theme, there are 13 of them. Red fits with all, refinement is a job for another day...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Thank you David for staying so calm, it must be very frustrating spending literally hours trying to put something together and get that sort of a reaction. :doh:

Perhaps a softer tone /colour might be worth it, but then it won't stand out as it does at the moment.

I guess it probably doesn't mean much to the many thousands of Americans, but to us Europeans, we hate wading through posts that are not relevent to us.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

I like the idea, and agree it was needed, it's like any other change that has been made. Different at first, but once you get used to it, everything flows. But that RED!!!!

Its like a neon sign:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Good Job David:clapper:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
But that RED!!!!
Its like a neon sign:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Good Job David:clapper:
But it is the fastest color!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Good Job David!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

I LIKEIT !!!:bowing::bowing::bowing:

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

Superb job David:clapper:this will make so much easier to find those items we hanker after in our respective countries:)

As for the colour it doesn't bother me at all, it stands out well.

Thanks for the time spent inadding this feature to the forum I think it is a worthy addition for the membership.

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

I like it too, its a good feature. Excellent job, David.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Didn't mean to pee in anyone's corn flakes, but you have plenty of empty space, why not move it over (3 examples) and retain the shorter space and have more ads per page.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
Didn't mean to pee in anyone's corn flakes, but you have plenty of empty space, why not move it over (3 examples) and retain the shorter space and have more ads per page.
You only have empty space in a wide screen, and with a non long description

Exactly the same number of ads are on the screen, you just have to scroll further.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

These changes were made for the benifit of the whole forum and if one person does not like it then tough ,David has spent a lot of his valuable time upgrading the whole site for FREE and so many members asked for this change ,so it stays .We can never please every single member every time ,so I say live with .

David .. you were asked to change things for the majority and you did a great job ,No matter what we do on this forum there will always be some one who will moan and complain that it is not to their liking ,Well if those people who do not like the changes please forward to me what exactly they want and I will get a estimate fee from David for his time and forward it to you so you can forward a cheque to pay for your individual forum.. Thanks all for reading my rant ,Ciaran

PS .,I thinkl it looks greatr and it is so much easier to find things in the individual country now ,,excellent :clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
These changes were made for the benifit of the whole forum and if one person does not like it then tough ,David has spent a lot of his valuable time upgrading the whole site for FREE and so many members asked for this change ,so it stays .We can never please every single member every time ,so I say live with .

David .. you were asked to change things for the majority and you did a great job ,No matter what we do on this forum there will always be some one who will moan and complain that it is not to their liking ,Well if those people who do not like the changes please forward to me what exactly they want and I will get a estimate fee from David for his time and forward it to you so you can forward a cheque to pay for your individual forum.. Thanks all for reading my rant ,Ciaran

PS .,I thinkl it looks greatr and it is so much easier to find things in the individual country now ,,excellent :clapper::clapper::clapper:
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:I couldn't agree more.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Chippy01 wrote:
wexy wrote:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:I couldn't agree more.
So Chippie.... have you posted your cheque to David then!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
imported post

Change is inevitable and this one is good. If given the option I wouldn't go back. Thanks. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.