Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

Same here but I need 2 because I have 2 85 Limited's

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
imported post

The orginal guy that started it and made the graphics said he ran into other commitments and could not complete the project. He had sent his design to two different companies who made some, but they were not tansparent to let the backlight thru.

He passed the graphicson to another memeber of the GL1200 fourm but I don't think anyone has come up with anything.

If he will let me have a copy ofthe graphics he made I am going to try a couple of places around me to see what they can do. His art was perfect.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

I can try it here also and between the two of us we should be able to come up with something that will work

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Well that's ok I would like to have one, lighted backgroud is good but didn't know that it was as my bulbs were out. so I will buy one.lighted or not

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

I just came from my graphic people and if I can get a vector version of the template they can do it a lot cheaper than recreating the graphic from a tif. Does any one have a vector version of this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
FlashGordon - I'm new to the forum but have read it many times over the years. Have just purchased my second 86 SEi and need this trip computer faceplate too. I know this is a very old post but I'm taking a shot in the dark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.