Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just tossed good Markland bag rails for GL1100 in the dump. Why? Because nobody wanted it, even for free. The responses I got were "Can I see pics and better descriptions?".

Anyway, I've got more stuff. I am not in the mood to ebay large items. Don't want to ship.

If somebody in the Boston area is interested in 1983 fender, Markland engine covers (but no frames , sorry),1983 seat, doo dads, ect, send me a PM

I don't have an attitude, just am cleaning house and looking for easy way to get rid of stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

:waving:question-- do the engine covers look like these ?

pm sent

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
imported post

do you have pic of the seat ?

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
imported post

what kind of doo dads do you have ?

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Larger picture please of seat, more detail.
I can't tell if that's an old station wagon or Hearse model car? Box top right, near front of seat LOL

You building those all, or selling them?
I have 2 Elvira cars with figure, Beverly Hillbillies truck, Monkey's mobile, and many others more average in my little collection never opened.
Someday I may get around to building the more average cars trucks I have.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Country,I have got chrome pieces like below fairing and the better version of the oil dipstick. Fairing pockets, voltmeter ect. What R U interested in?

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Chromo, it's the Hearse and Ambulance from Johan. My other addiction is model cars. My first two cars were 1972 and 1976 Fords as shown in miniature.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

I used to build model cars, had a fairly good collection, not as good as yours, but nice...Then my oldest son at two years old decided to get on the back of the couch and "play with" daddies cars....Wall display came loose, when over his head and crashed into the floor, he wasn't hurt and even after all that racket he was more determined to play with those cars....Before the wife could catch him he threw several against the wall...I was 23 then those cars I had been building and collecting since I was 12 years old....First one was a 56 Lincoln, it was now in thousands of pieces...We just swept them up and threw them away...Haven't built one since....But you do have a very nice collection...

PS: I sent you a PM....

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

I have the 1983 Aspencade digital dash

The dip stick goes to the left. Can chang oil with out removing it

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post