Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Young Chuck bought a horse from a farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day.

The next morning, the farmer had bad news. 'Sorry Chuck, I have some bad news, the horse died.'

Chuck replied, 'Well, then just give me my money back.'

The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I went and spent it already'

Chuck said, 'Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse.'

The farmer asked, 'What are you going do with a dead horse?

Chuck said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'

The farmer said, 'You can't raffle off a dead horse!'

Chuck said, 'Sure can. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, 'What happened with that dead horse?'

Chuck said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2 apiece. Made a profit of $898.'

The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'

Chuck said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'

Chuck grew up and works now for the government, he was the one who figured out the bail out plan.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
Chuck grew up and works now for the government, he was the one who figured out the bail out plan.
:action:;)Be honest now...you just made up that last part on your own...right? :skipping::baffled:

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
sandiegobrass wrote:
:action:;)Be honest now...you just made up that last part on your own...right? :skipping::baffled:
I just had it emailed to me, by an old fraternity brother... thought it was funny, but the last sentence did look odd...maybe he added it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.