Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I'm watching it because I have been wanting one ever since I got my bike.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hey Chris , Thanks for watching but bidding is more fun:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I'd love to bid on it and have it but, I lost my job about 3 weeks ago and Unemployment won't allow it.

Someday, I hope to get me a CB for it.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
imported post

Jerry,

Are you going to ship to Canada if we make it worth it? (your add says US only)

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Yes , I will be happy to ship to our friends in Canada.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Speedbird

Don't give up:weightlifter:see what his hightest bid is:clapper:I always bid the amount I'am willing to pay if its higher I keep looking.

Jerry

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

You won't have any problem selling a CB Jerry, they are fairly rare items. I still think you should kee it as they are very handy to have when going out on a ride with other bikers that have CBs. It could be one of those things you regret selling later on.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
imported post

Are you including the handlebar switch for the 84?? Im with Heffo, Id keep it. Very rare item. Nice to have if riding in a group or chatting with truckers on a lonely highway. Your high bidder has0 feedback, and no track record. I have to take the exchange rate into account as well as shipping which puts it at over $200 for me right now. Still a deal though. Ill talk to the missus bout it though.

Speedbird

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Speedbird ,

I was just joking:DBid if you want to I'am not worried about it selling. There's no reserve so what ever the high bid is at the end of the auction is the winner. I haven't used a CB since I owned a 1973 RoadRunner and put one in it back then almost everyone owned one. I did use this one a few times just to make sure it worked ok. With a Cell phone and a fuss buster I should be ok. No the handle bar switch also has the mute for the radio so I'll be keeping that.

Thanks guys for looking.

Jerry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.