Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, a gentleman from Kansas City (forum name is heartattackbill) is buying my beloved Wing. He will be coming in to get in next week. I have left him a message that we could rid the Dragon if he has the time. Seems like a nice guy and I'm looking forward to meeting him.

Although I will be riding my Vulcan now I would still like to hang out here with you guys. After all, you just seem like family to me. I enjoy the comradarie and have found this is the very best forum in existence!

I still would like to own a GL1800 some day and do some serious touring if health and retirement will let me get there.

Bernie

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,708 Posts
imported post

Hey Bernie,

Once family, always family. You just leave your browser parked right here and keep us advised of how things are on the Vulcan. Okay?

Keep your eyes on that gl1800, I've got my eyes on one for sure. Just don't know when it is going to happen.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks John! I will be enjoying the forum as much as ever!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

You know what they say, once a wingman always a wingman ;)

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Bernie!!! You better stay right here........Don't make me come back to Knoxville to kick your butt! :cussing:Good Friends and Top Shelf people are hard to find and you are one. :goofygrin:

Congrats on selling the 1100 but I'm sure I'll see you riding a 1800 before long. :18red:

Oh and don't worry......we'll still talk about you getting rid of your 1100 to ride a Vulcan???:doh::cheeky1:

Hope to see you soon my friend!!

P.S. Tell Heartattackbill that a requirement for buying the bike is that he HAS to become a KANWINGer and ride with us here!!

Bill

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Your the second person that has mentioned wanting to stay even though the wing had to go.

Heck you don't run off a brother or a cousin just because they date a homely girl. :cheeky1:

You better stick around, the more the merrier.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Dating a homely girl is a bit like owning a HD .OK for ridin around onunless your mates find out :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Eric

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Hey, Bernie, sorry about your Wing, lad......

But stay on the forum! I don't ride a Wing anymore and I'm still on here. Of course, everyone ignores me, but I'm still here! Thought about a project Wing, a basket case, just so I could put it under my avatar.... but Ah ain't found the right one yet......one for about $500.....!:jumper:

Yep, I'm a Honda ST1300 rider and I'm still a forum member.........

Hello? Hello? Anyone out there? Hello? Can anyone hear me? Hello?

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Thought I just heard someone saying hello, hello, anyone out there? Anybody else hear it?

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
I don't ride a Wing anymore and I'm still on here. Of course, everyone ignores me, but I'm still here! Thought about a project Wing, a basket case, just so I could put it under my avatar.... but Ah ain't found the right one yet......one for about $500.....!:jumper:

Yep, I'm a Honda ST1300 rider and I'm still a forum member.........

Hey CJ, I though most people ignored you even when you had your wing.:cheeky1: Just kidding.

Bernie, you and CJ aren't the only one's on this forum who don't ride a wing, so stick around. Once you've rode a wing you're addicted. You'll be back on one soon enough. Withdrawal symptoms are bad and there's no known antidote or even a clinic to get you through it. I have terrible symptoms during the winter when I can't ride.:( Sometimes I have to go out to the garage and start her up or just stare at her until the symptoms subside.:cool:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

hello...... anybody here........hello......anybody out there.........hello?

and is someone out there calling my ST1300 ugly? Them's fightin' words, Buddy..... fightin' words.... take it back or I'll keep yellin........"

:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
imported post

Hey..........has anybody heard from Cousin Jack lately? Gettin' kinda boring without him braggin' on his New ST 1300.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Hey, Bernie, sorry about your Wing, lad......

But stay on the forum! I don't ride a Wing anymore and I'm still on here. Of course, everyone ignores me, but I'm still here!
I won't ignore you so long as you don't get rid of that "Commander", but you are sounding a little faint...:cheeky1: :gunhead:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Never has been a requirement to have a 'Wing to be a forum member. We have lots of people with odd bikes, Harleys, Zoomsplats and even STs.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

These responses is why I could never leave. All of you are my brothers! And I will enjoy being part of the best group of people on the planet and the best forum on the internet! Thanks!!!!!!!:cool:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Never has been a requirement to have a 'Wing to be a forum member. We have lots of people with odd bikes, Harleys, Zoomsplats and even STs.
WHAT?!?!

We have Hardley Riders/owners on this forum????

Did we drop the minimum requirements or something???:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Yeah, we slipped them a bit for rcmatt! When he showed up at Calhoun on his GL1000 no one had the heart to vote him out because of his odd affliction concerning that other motorcycle he has.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
forum members own other brands of motorcycles?????:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Hey guys, I can say that I have owned and rode the best there is!:weightlifter:

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

You guy's never heard of takeing one for the team?:baffled:i sold my wing to my son inlaw & settled for this silly harley only because other people deserve a chance to experience the natural high of the mighty wing!

I have fallen, but will rise to power again on a BIGGER wing!!!

that's my story!:p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.