Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

One set of used Kury ISO grips with throttle boss. These were on my GL 1800 and show some wear.

Make offer, you pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

Sold

This is a left over chrome, unused BBP intercom holder for the rider's position with instructions and mounting screw. $10 shipped or best offer.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Sold

$10 bucks + shipping

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Fresh paint on a repaired LEFT side cover for a 1500. It is Martini Beige and has had pin repairs made. One still needs some grinding to shape it. My 1500 had the mate to this one on it with the same repairs for about 30k miles with no problems at all. $60 and you pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Complete tool kit from my GL-1500
$60 plus shipping costs.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

OEM carpets from my 1500. All three are in good condition. I'll take $75 plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Mirror rubber for right side $10 shipped CONUS or you pay shipping elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Plexiglass dash cover so you can use suction cup mounts. Has skid mark on upper left corner but can be sanded out easily. Mounts with 4 velcro pads. Works great. $10 shipped CONUS.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Pair of radiator covers that force more heat through your heat vents. I used these for a couple winters without any troubles. Simple design, cheaper than the store bought ones.

$10 shipped CONUS

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

3/4" thick rubber passenger floorboard risers. $10 shipped CONUS

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Emergency GL-1500 jack. This is for the 1500's with the hoop engine guard. Simply place bike on center stand, place jacks under the top rail of the guard and hook a bungee from side to side. Rock the bike back on the center stand and the bungee pulls the legs together and you will have both wheels off the ground at the same time. I used these several times when changing tires and fork seals. When you're all finished, remove the bungee, rock the bike back again and the little metal spring pushes the jacks away and you're all done.

$5 and you pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Thanks to whomever combined these. I would have done it but it's a lot of stuff and I was afraid I'd get them confused.

:)

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Mike Hirsh wrote:
Emergency GL-1500 jack. This is for the 1500's with the hoop engine guard. Simply place bike on center stand, place jacks under the top rail of the guard and hook a bungee from side to side. Rock the bike back on the center stand and the bungee pulls the legs together and you will have both wheels off the ground at the same time. I used these several times when changing tires and fork seals. When you're all finished, remove the bungee, rock the bike back again and the little metal spring pushes the jacks away and you're all done.

$5 and you pay shipping.

Those are pretty cool. I like them but probably won't work for me since I run a taller tire on rear.
Did you make those?
Pretty cool idea!

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Idk if they would work or not chromo.
Yeah I made them a couple years ago and they worked great for me with a stock size tire.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.