Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Sena 30K headsets

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  cobra57 
#1 ·
I need to pick someone's brain. I bought a new 2018 Goldwing Tour DCT and bought the new Sena 30K headsets for my wife's and my helmet over a couple of months ago. Now comes the part I need help with. I have tried everything I can think of messing with the settings on the headsets. I cannot get them to where we can use the intercom and the radio mutes like it did when we had the wired mics on my last 1800 and the 1500 before that. I just cannot figure out the settings. I have finally gotten it to where we can use the intercom and hear the radio at the same time, but the radio will not mute when we start talking. And I have had it set to where we could use the intercom and the radio would mute, but it would mute just with the air noise coming into our helmets, so you couldn't hear the radio unless you were running less than 40 mph. I sure hope someone can give me their settings that work so I can change ours. Having the radio on all the time is manageable, but I would rather it mute when you start talking. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Galen

#3 ·
Dave, I have looked all over that manual and I just can't figure it out. It shouldn't be this hard and I am sure it probably isn't if a guy just knew, but I have never used bluetooth headsets before and they are all new to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.