Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Magic Moderator
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to think I live in a 'Loony Bin' not a senior community. On Wednesday I was doing a load of laundry and looking out the window of the laundry room I see a U-Haul truck driving through the alley and stopping at one of the apartments and of course the observers standing outside are elated that the tenant is moving out. They got a better view and first hand info on the incident. Turns out the person absconded with the truck to go to Walmart, along the way they almost hit a UPS truck and the police were notified, U-Haul corporate office was notified and the local U-Haul agent reclaimed the truck. In the process the truck thief pees them self in front of us all, as we all smelled pee. The management of this place is never here and so they missed the excitement. If they are here they're watching videos on their phone instead of working. The inmates run the asylum and the management is just here to collect the rent and do nothing. :ROFL:
I've got 7 applications in for new apartments in different states, waiting for a call from one of them. I hope I can rent a U-Haul truck after this incident as not all who live here are loonytoons.

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts
Pictures....where's the pictures, and I guess when your old and have to go to Walmart, stealing a large highly visible truck seem's like a good idea.

·
Magic Moderator
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best footage is from the security cameras at the U-Haul place and will possibly be used as evidence to get her license taken away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts