Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK I am getting seperation anxieties again just like when I sold my 1100. I am getting ready to put the 1500 up for sale; it's time to buy my 1800. I still dream about my 1100; that was a wonderful bike not a minute of problem. The 1500 has been great but my first love was the 1100. I will probably feel the same about the 1500 once it is gone. Is there anyone who has felt the same? Maybe I need some professional counseling :crying:

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

Well, kinda sorta. I bought the 1500 because I like it better than the 1800. I put more $$$ into it getting it my way than what it would cost buying a nice 1800. That again is because I like it better when it's my way. It's all about taste and what works for you. A 1500 (or an 1100 for that matter) will take you any place an 1800 will take you in just as much comfort but in more/less style depending on your opinion. What it comes down to is what you like and not what anyone else think you should have. Good luck finding that red dream machine and I'm sure you will be happy with it, just like your 92 and your 1100....

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

If it doesn't sell any faster then mine you can relax and enjoy life.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

i see posts like this all the time how people who owned a 1100 or 1200 they upgrade to a 1500 and how they miss their 1100 i dont think i'll ever get rid of my 1100 its just about a all around perfect sized bike and storage for around town and the kinda trips i take

i see people post from going from a 1500 to a 1800 just love it and never miss their 1500 that much.

buy another 1100?

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Once you twist the throttle of your 18 you will forget all about your 1500... I still have a pic of my 1100 hanging in my mancave :?

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I have memories of my '77,,,,,,,,,

There're all memories,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and YOURS to keep ;)

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

I had an 100 & 1200 both, my 1800 is a marvelous machine, and would not go back.:?

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

I concur with Idahorider, I have had a 1200 and currently have a `1500se and 1800trike, love them all, but wouldn't go back. Enjoy your ride and keep the memories forever. Ride safe . Happy New Year.

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks guys, I feel much better and I saved my self a few hundred cause I didn't have to go to counseling :ROFL:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

2wings wrote:
Thanks guys, I feel much better and I saved my self a few hundred cause I didn't have to go to counseling :ROFL:

A few hundred? That's just to get you into the seat!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.