Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The change of server is now complete and the search database is re-built without problems. You will see some small differences for a while (mostly colour differences) until we get things sorted fully. The extra smilies will have to be uploaded again etc., so bear with it until things look right in another day or so.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Looks good to me already Steve (but I'm fulla vodka), smilys back and colours more or less what they were before. Well done on the server change.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Almost all done now. The smilies and avatars are up to date and the signatures in posts are back since last night. Just need to get the "replies" and "posted by" columns the same colour as the main background and that will be it. I won't have time to attend to this (I forget how I did it last time) until next week.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
imported post

Looks fine as is Steve, I doubt any of us ungrateful sods will even notice the difference after all your effort!! :D

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Almost all done now. I won't have time to attend to this (I forget how I did it last time) until next week.
Hey wingnut, Dont take too long to get this sorted, because all these guys will go crazy if anything goes wrong. :action:If anyone gives you any hassle just let me know. ;) Everything is working grand inmyneck of the woods. :D

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
I won't have time to attend to this (I forget how I did it last time) until next week.
Looks like he remembered after all! The two columns are colour match now. See Al, some of us do notice these things! :p

BTW, I'm off to Australia on the 19th, just in time to beat the winter here!

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
wingnut wrote:
Almost all done now. I won't have time to attend to this (I forget how I did it last time) until next week.
Everything is working grand inmyneck of the woods.
Looks fine at my end too. I think it's perfect as it is. All the features (and more) of the likes of the vbulletin and other php forums and it's well able to handle any amount of traffic by the looks of it. Hats off to the people who make this forum software.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

JDuggan wrote:

Looks fine at my end too. I think it's perfect as it is. Hats off to the people who make this forum software.

Hey JDuggan, :cheeky1:More importantly Hats off to the Wingnut for providing this great forumfor us ungrateful sods. :action:

:clapper::18red: :18red::18red: :clapper:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.