Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi folks just thought i would tell you about serivce that i thought had long died out. I brought a set of Edsets Sonic N-Vade mic and headphones. well they arrived last week and to cut a long story short i buggered up he mic during fitting. I emailed Ed on Monday to see if there was anyway he could help (as we are going to Ireland this weekend really wanted the headset for the trip). Ed pushed all the right buttons and managed to get the replacement mic to me today - 3 days for the first email to me recieving the equipment.

The fault with the mic was caused by my ham fistedness and Ed was more than willing to send a replacement free of charge (he did indeed send two replacements). My point in this post was that it is not often you buy somehting and get that sort of service - not withstanding the service the kit he is selling is good - very good in fact - i have always used J & M stuff but thought i would give the new kit a try and i am not disappointed. If you want a new headset try these they really are worth the money.

rgds

Phil

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Phil :waving:Great story. :clapper: Service with a smile. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

Phil, gotta link to his web site??

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

sorry would have helped if i had put the link in as well www.edsets.com

rgds

Phil

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Greetings to all,

Just last night I orderedtwo sets of"edsets" after compring prices of J&Mand Edset gear. I found the "edsets" to be abour 50% cheaperbut I was a little dubious about going for the cheaper gear. After reading this post it would seem I have made the correct choice. Can't wait to get them fitted.

Regards to all.

John.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.