Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:Di would like to see,longer periods between services,when the average little car engine ie,around 1000cc to 1200cc can go up to1200mls between services,as the ford ztec,engine will do,surely honda can make a engine like the goldwing, go greater periods than every 4000.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey pinkpork :waving: The :18red:is serviced every 8k miles according to the owners handbook. :clapper:This neighbour of mine is very fussy and gets this lady :18red:serviced every 4k miles. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

:Dthats very good news;)when i was searching for a bike,to return to ,iwent to appleyards in yorkshire,a major goldwing dealer,and i will swear they said every 4000,infact a sales man called Barry had just returned from a trip to Italy,and it was he who told me ,:baffled:but i trust what is said,on this forum ,above all else:waving: all the best pinkpork

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

[align=center]Hey pinkpork :waving: You can tellBarry to read page 132 of the Owners Handbook :doh:[/align]
[align=center](1) Change Oil and Filter every 8k miles or 12 months which ever comes first.:bash2:[/align]
[align=center](2) Change Air Cleaner at12k miles or more often if m/c is ridden in unusually wet or dusty areas. :action: [/align]
[align=center](3) Change Clutch and Brake fluid at12k miles or every 2yrs which ever comes first. :skipping:[/align]
[align=center](4) Change Final Drive oil every 24k miles. :toast:[/align]
[align=center]Change Radiator Coolant every 24k miles. :clapper:[/align]
[align=center]Change Plugs every 16k miles. :weightlifter:[/align]
[align=left]As i said earlier my neighbour has all this work done at half those miles. :clapper:[/align]
[align=left]:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:[/align]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.