Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok, so my auto-vol system kicks in at 50 and then at 85 mph. Is there a way to drop the speed at which the steps occur?

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

philcsand wrote:
Ok, so my auto-vol system kicks in at 50 and then at 85 mph.
Hey philcsand :waving:Your breaking the speed limit. :whip:

:whip: :18red: :whip:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

It's all done in the name of science...

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey philcsand :waving: I also see that you have almost 4 barrells of "Mana" :stumped:Was that also achieved by science. :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

I am not aware of any "boost points" as you describe them.

According to the handbook :

Auto Volume Control Knob

This function increases the volume as the speed of the motorcycle increases.
Turning the knob clockwise raises the operating level. Set the knob at the center position under the normal condition And then adjust the volume for the desired sound level.

This is the way my radio works if yours has definite set points I would suggest the POT is malfunctioning.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

philcsand wrote:
Ok, so my auto-vol system kicks in at 50 and then at 85 mph. Is there a way to drop the speed at which the steps occur?
On my 1200 and my 1500 the auto volume starts in at 45mph and pretty much comes up a bit at a time from there. The first increase at around 45 is noticeable but after than I don't hear any steps in volume, it comes up but smoothly as near as I can tell. I'm not sure what effect the AV control really has, I keep mine about midrange, I'll have to experiment and see what effect the thing has.

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

I always though it was 45 and 70mph for the AL to operate, on both the 1200 and 1500.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

BenMC wrote:
I always though it was 45 and 70mph for the AL to operate, on both the 1200 and 1500.
It's usually 45 & 70 give or take. I never really find it particularly accurate or prredictable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.